When you first decided to quit smoking cigarettes for the healthier option of vaping, you probably thought that you were going to save tons of money by making this change. But now that you have been vaping for a while, you’ve come to see that this is kind of an expensive hobby now that you’re really into it.
The world of vaping is constantly being supplied with new companies creating amazing new devices and e-liquids for your vaping pleasure. It’s very easy to spend more money than you intended to when you constantly have all of these great new products and flavors hitting the market on a regular basis.
If you’ve ever struggled to keep the price of vaping cheap, we’ve put together a list of five cost effective ways to make this delicious hobby much less expensive.
5 Tips for Cost Effective Vaping
· DIY E-juice – one of the most expensive aspects of vaping the constant need to buy new e-liquid supplies. You could literally end up spending hundreds of dollars a month if you aren’t paying careful attention. Although making your own e-juice might cost quite a bit initially, once you’ve taken care of all of the setup expenses you’ll literally end up spending about $.30-$.50 per milliliter of e-liquid. If you find this too complicated, then it’s obviously best to ignore this advice and stick to your current plan. Visit www.ecig-city.com to find cheap, inexpensive e-liquids.
· Enter vaping contests to win new gear – whether you realize it or not, there are numerous contests being held on various vaping websites all the time. If you take the time to enter these incredible contests, you can win all sorts of cool vape gear without having to spend a penny in expenses. And if you prefer, you can enter contests that give away coupons and discount codes to help save money that way.
· Use referral programs to your advantage – if you love vaping, and many of your friends and family members do as well, you can easily start referring them to certain products that you find useful and interesting. If they buy products through your affiliate link, you will earn a commission. If you get serious about this, you could literally turn this into an online business that makes hundreds, even thousands of dollars a month. Or, you can promote certain products lightly and hopefully make enough money to pay for your own vaping expenses.
· Create a vaping budget – nobody wants to create a budget. It’s the last thing that most people want to do at the end of the day. But if you’re spending too much money on vaping, you’ll need to rein in your spending. The easiest way to do that is to pay attention to the amount of money that you are spending and set limits through budgeting. We highly recommend going this route if vaping is becoming too expensive a hobby to handle.
· Take advantage of online sales – so many of the best vaping websites have incredible cost savings sales all the time. Instead of buying vaping paraphernalia whenever you need it, do your best to plan further in advance. The further in advance you plan, the more you’ll be able to take advantage of incredible coupons and online discounts. So please do yourself and your wallet a favor and plan accordingly.
Use this quick and dirty guide to make vaping more cost effective.